Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Spinach Dip

This is a definite new favorite in my household! I've had to make this for my family many times over the course of 2-3 months. Try it out! You'll love it too!

*Found on www.food.com

Ingredients:

  • 1 (10 oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained (I like to use fresh spinach however!)
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 cup mayonnaise (NOT Miracle Whip)
  • 1 (1oz) package Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix (or Onion soup mix)
  • 1 (8oz) cans water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional)
  • 1/2 chopped onion
Directions:
  1. Thaw and drain spinach. (or if using fresh spinach, wash well, drain well, and chop)
  2. Squeeze the spinach with paper towels to remove excess water.
  3. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
  4. Let set in the fridge for a couple hours before serving.
Serve with fresh veggies (I like to serve it with Tortilla chips scoops!) 

Nutrition Facts: 

Serving Size: 1
Servings per recipe: 6
Calories: 260
Calories from Fat: 190
Total Fat: 21.1g
Saturated Fat: 6.4g
Cholesterol: 30.2mg
Sodium 665.6mg
Total Carbohydrates: 16.3g
Dietary Fiber: 1.8g
Sugars: 4.7g
Protein: 3.6g 

Hope you enjoy this recipe! I know we do! I'll be making this again today, with the help of my Little Man!

Feel free to "Follow" this blog, and share any recipes with your friends! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave a comment below! I love hearing from readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print This Recipe!