*Found on www.food.com
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained (I like to use fresh spinach however!)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise (NOT Miracle Whip)
- 1 (1oz) package Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix (or Onion soup mix)
- 1 (8oz) cans water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional)
- 1/2 chopped onion
- Thaw and drain spinach. (or if using fresh spinach, wash well, drain well, and chop)
- Squeeze the spinach with paper towels to remove excess water.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Let set in the fridge for a couple hours before serving.
Serving Size: 1
Servings per recipe: 6
Calories from Fat: 190
Total Fat: 21.1g
Saturated Fat: 6.4g
Total Carbohydrates: 16.3g
Dietary Fiber: 1.8g
Hope you enjoy this recipe! I know we do! I'll be making this again today, with the help of my Little Man!
Feel free to "Follow" this blog, and share any recipes with your friends! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave a comment below! I love hearing from readers!